Tuesday, January 14, 2014
You are I am
Mother.
Father.
I remember the hardship to be the first born female in my island. With father that was afraid of responsibilities and mother that took the role of bringing food to our table. I never understood why they got married and had four children because they could never be in the same room without arguing. I hate arguing and most of all, I do not know how to. I watched my parents having their discussions. Listened to their discussions. Having my heart pained because of their discussions. The discussions were so involved in their lives as if it was a must to be able to near to each other. What could have happened if they could sit down and just have a normal dialog?
I remember very well my biological father. The scars he gave me that made me who I am today. I am trying to forgive him but I accepted that I can not. He thought me pain, loneliness and to lie. My mother was concentrated on giving us the best future and gave me the responsibility to the back pack she was carrying. She showed me pain, loneliness and how to lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment