Friday, January 10, 2014

A bowl of rice

Tonight I had the rice night with my friend Isaac. It is a dinner based on rice. He is a top chef here in St. Moritz and he feeds me very well. Specially for days now that I do not feel the hunger and I do not eat. So I brought a bottle of white wine with me that he appreciate for the dinner. We talked. He makes me feel very comfortable. We talked about life, moon and stars. When his husband came home from work we drank the tasteful Ron Zacapa 23 yrs old. It is my favorite. In a small amount I can feel the warmth of being human being. And the conversation change to common. Gone with the intimacy of dialog. On my way home I listened to Etta James. Cry like a rainy day. That would be a button to recharge the battery. Thank you, thank you, thank you for blessing me with all surprising gifts that makes me realize how beautiful life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment