Friday, January 17, 2014

Pinky toe

Alone I am born and alone I will die. Still I am alone already. I have the why questions to be thankful to. Those questions should not exist. Why questions are not oneself alone that can answer. And being less courageous enough I will not have them solved. They are the ones that make me alone go in circle. They created my alone bubble. They created my wall of protection. They are the reason I am isolated and not able to live my life vividly full. But I am secured. And my breathing is getting shorter. What would happen if I change the why questions to how? Why questions have negative sense and gives a red light. How questions have a positive cling on it and maybe will not give you a green light but a yellow yes. Why am I useless? How can I make myself useful? Why am I unhappy? How can I make myself happy? Why do I want to cry? How should I cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment