Saturday, January 11, 2014
White and blue stripe
I am a very curious person. And I experiment a lot. Specially if I get to know myself better. Going through my notebooks of "knowledge about me" today I got an eye of 3.2012. I remember that day I have read how to talk to the child ME. It made me ask who was the adult ME and why she is the way she is. So I did the experiment. It was simple. With my right hand I wrote questions to ask the child Me and with the left hand I wrote the answer of the child Me. I started. Hello, how are you? I am ok. I feel safe today. I am happy where I am. I am crawled in the corner where I can touch the wall. When I feel the wall then I am safe. Is it dark where you are? No, it is not. It is nice to hear this. Are you tired? Yes, I am tired. Why don’t you close your eyes and get some rest? I am sitting down in a crawled position to be able in a space where is no light. The light is getting bigger and stronger so I am putting all my energy to not be touched by it. That is why I am tired. Why are you afraid of the light? I am not afraid of it. I see it all the time. I just have not been touched by it. So I do not know it. Are you cold? No, I am wearing a dress, white and blue stripe, sleeveless and above knee long. No socks and it is fine because it is warm here. But the wall is cold. And you need to touch the wall to feel safe? Yes. And the wall is cold? Yes, very. So, you are cold? Yes. I am sorry. Me too. That day I had a long conversation with child Me. We are holding hands since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment