Sunday, January 5, 2014

Moloch

One of the christmas gift that my step daddy gave me when I was a child was a teddy bear. He was almost as big as me at that time. Without noticing I stopped to write dairies because every night in silence I let my feelings to Honom. I put my head where his heart was to cry, I hold his ears when I was happy, I faced his back when I was angry, I punched him when I was frustrated, I looked in his eyes when I was feeling lonely, I hold his feet when I was bored and I sat in a distance from him when I did not feel anything. I thought that was a process of being a child and until now when I go home at my mothers house I find him waiting for me with open arms and I put my head where his heart is to cry my broken heart, I hold his ears to tell him my happiness, I face his back to say bad words, I give him punches to unblock myself, I look in his eyes to thank him for not living me, I hold his feet to describe my excitement and I sit in a distance from him when I do not feel anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment